Standby & Emergency Generators
No Service Charge When We Do the Work
Installation & Repair of Standby & Emergency Generators
Protect Yourself From:
• Heat Loss
• Air Conditioning Loss
(Mold Build Up)
• Food Loss
($1,000’s in Lost Food)
• Sump Pump Loss
215-342-4353 – 610-853-8293
Generac & Kohler Generator Features
- Convenient hands free operation
No fueling. No manual start. No extension cords.
- Clean smooth power
True Power ™ technology provides safe operation of sensitive electronics
- Powerful output
Higher outputs for greater starting power.
- Easiest installation
Pre-wired, pre-packaged system.
- Ultra quiet
1/3 the sound level of a portable generator.
- Long-run, long-life operation
Generac OHVI® engine built for high demand generator use.
Our Generator Services
- We will get any necessary permits and get final approved inspection.
- We will purchase the generator on your behalf.
- We will construct a concrete pad to set your generator.
- We will install the generator and the automatic transfer switch.
- We will run tests to ensure your new generator is operating correctly.
A standby generator knows when the power is out at your house and automatically starts up in less than a minute to restore electrical power to your home, even if you are not home. Through electrical storms, brownouts and blackouts, your standby generator will back you up!